ZAFUL, GOT SWAG!

It's been a while since the last time I posted a fashion-related content. So let me make "bawi" by sharing you the pieces I got from Zaful.com. I was tagged my friend to attend a K-Beauty event. We were asked to wear pastel, but instead of giving them a candy-sweet OOTD, I tied up in this Lace-Up Shirt Dress in neutral tone! I gave them a Korean Pop star ready to slay!  (Haha Kidding!) I came up with a Swaggy Korean get-up instead of the cutie ones! I paired up my lace-up dress from Forever 21  with my Metal chunky Velvet sock booties from Zaful. 

Since I hate my dry damaged hair, I finished off my look with my Velvel Baseball Hat from Zaful. Wearing a hat is the easiest way to skip hair ironing/ curling! I also bring with me my pompom bag. I like how simple yet chic and swaggy my ensemble turned out to be!

{MORE PHOTOS BELOW}












Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment