Wake Up Sleepy Shirt!


I woke up on a Friday morning, opening up my closet, tossing and scrambling it and realizing all of a sudden (with hands on my hips) : "I have nothing to wear!" ...  "I have nothing to wear!"...  "I have nothing to wear!".

 That's always been my dilemma since I started Fashion and Style blogging (And saying YES and committing myself attending blogger's events left and right).  It's pretty a normal problem that  we have a closet full of clothes but can’t find anything to wear that we actually like.
I know how frustrating it is to stand in front of your own closet packed with clothes and thinking: WHAT TO WEAR! (this is something that used to happen to me all the time.) So here's a simple trick  to wake up a classic piece that has been lying somewhere inside your closet. 

WAKE UP YOUR SLEEPY, OVERSIZED SHIRT! 
Take your regular POLO(s)/ Oversized shirts or Boyfie's Shirts and wear them in new, unintended ways. If you're tired of the Shirt+ Jeans combo, all you need is a little roll, fold and tie thingy and you got a whole new outfit.
Your oversized polo shirt can be a stunning off-shoulder top in just few steps. 1. FOLD IT 2. PIN IT 3. TIE IT! You can add a bandana scarf or a thin scarf to bring the shirt gaming to the next level.
Pair it up with a black unsymmetrical shorts to complete the whole sexy look, or pair it up with a pencil skirt or a pair of trousers. Just do your flare and think out of the box. Don't be afraid to experiment. Mix things up and try everything on if you have time. 

How will you wake up your sleeping Polo/Shirt? 





Check out my latest article up on the blog.












Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment