Black Lace Romper

 
Hey there Skinny loves! It's been a while since the last time I posted an outfit post. Couple of weeks ago, I was invited to attend an event for a launch of a new phone. It was actually a formal event but since I hate wearing too formal dresses I opted f dressing up this pretty romper from Zaful, I  elevated it up with my Forever21 heels. As soon as I laid my eyes on this pretty lace romper, I wanted to save it for a night out with friends or an event that I needed to look extra chic.

Even the official summer season has ended in PH and rainy days are already here there's no stopping for a chic to wear a classy Black lace romper. No matter what season are we in, everyone tries to find a casual outfit that can keep you fresh and comfortable throughout a day. A simple and gorgeous one piece jumpsuit or romper is a perfect everyday casual outfit that anyone can wear and feel comfortable. 
 I added a little choker to complete the look. 
Here's the back details of the Romper.



 If you get stuck and got no idea on where to buy, Zaful is always a great resource for styling inspiration. Check out there Zaful floral midi dress Summer 2017 and use the coupon : ZafulChen for more a huge discount.






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment