My Current Obssession| My Crystal Chunky Heeled Booties

 I'm not sure if you notice this but lately the temp is cooling down a bit. The weather is getting gloomier each day and the hint of Christmas air signals us to dust of our boots and incoporate them into outfits. Booties, mid-calf boots, knee-high boots and over-the-knee boots getting a lot of attention this season. It's officially bootie season and nothing makes me happier.


 Ankle boots might be my favorite type of boots. They're tough like classic motos when paired with skinny jeans and leathers. They can also work in place of fussy heels with flared skirt,and a dress for an unexpected down-town cool vibe. There are countless ways in wearing your booties. If, in fact I did count the ways, I'd never stop writing.
Booties are so versatile that I suggest yo u have a wide variety of them because they are my go to footwear lately. I just this drop-dead-gorgeous crystal chucky heeled booties from Zaful and I love them. I'm too obssessed with them. I couldn't stop myself from abusing these babies. I got tons and million outfits in mind to wear them with.
 What a sexy heels, ayt?
 Can you see how classy looking is this pair! Ugh! 
When I first wore it, I got a bit surprised because we walked really hard that day but they're super comfortable that I can literally run around in them all day.





Check out Zaful for some great similar styles.







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment