Zaful: ALL CHOKED UP

Can you feel the cool and calm weather throughout the country? Christmas is almost here! (not just in the malls but also in the air. Haha) I can feel the cooler "Ber" breeze. They said it's going to be a cold Christmas this year compared to what we had last year. Ahhh! I'm so excited. It's the best time to bring out all your chunky knitted sweaters! You can freely wear it without sweating that hard. So let the sweater-jumper-boots hoarding begin! 

Sorry not sorry but I’m a big believer that just because you have lots of something, doesn’t mean you don’t need anymore. Hey! We’re creatures of habit after all. We can't stop and satisfy ourselves for having just one. We always want and ask for more. I've been eyeing up big jumpers and great boots for the coming colder days! Ugh! I know that the cooler breeze will last only for few weeks but Chunky Boots and sweaters are firmly in my ‘always room for one more’ category or better "Tiis-ganda-outfits" category.

When I checked out @Zaful's latest sweater collection I stumbled upon this Cut Out Chunky Choker Sweater. I love how this choker stood out without looking too much. I paired it up with my A Line Corduroy Skirt . I opted a gray tone skirt to perfectly match with my black top.




Always warm in style with @Zaful







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment