My Zaful Shopping List

First on my list are these two Gold earings. Lately, I've been into dressing-down. I'm so much in comfy pair of jeans and a top. I badly need accessories to keep my OOTD on point even in my simple get-up. To highlight the sparkle and sheen of gold earrings, wear them with neutrals. 

Fashion can be taken to a whole new level with a great pair of gold earrings. Opt  for drop or hexagon shaped earings.

Nothing beats the fashion-match of an unsymmetrical blouse and a Frayed Hem Bell Blue jeans. It can be worn both for a day/night out.
 Add any of the two leather belt and you're good to go!

 Shoes can transform your casual Fridays into a fashionable Fridays. The moment I saw these booties I know that I can dress up any of my outfit with it. I love the laced up detail of it. (ooh! so chic) It will match any look you pull together.

If you want to get all these just check out the ZAFUL SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION:

Use this C]coupon: ZafulChen for a big discounted price up to 10%-20% OFF


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment