DREAMY WHITE DRESS FOR SUMMER (AND BEYOND!)

Everyone likes a little slice of paradise, who wouldn't love that? My kind of paradise is miles and miles of desolate white-sand beaches. Free from the hustle and bustle of stressful city life.  

Early summer of this year a friend of mine and I got the chance to enjoy and explore the beauty of Siargao. (Please don't book and fly to Siargao. HAHAHAHAH) And believe me, this was the longest journey I've ever had. I've been dreaming of this place for a very long time and I couldn't imagine that I already tick it off my bucket list. It was truly amazing setting off my foot in the island I've been dreaming of. Ahhhhhh!
Let's move forward talk about the dress I'm wearing  for a bit. Pretty white dresses are practically a summer requirement. Something romantic and a little flowy that would be equally at home walking on the beach or at a candlelit dinner. I always have that big heart and space inside my luggage for white dresses and pieces on my every beach trip. 

Every summer I'v e always kept an eye on White Dresses. But no worries coz they’re all over the place right now and more versatile than you’d think! They’re perfect for summer. If you get stuck and got no idea on where to buy, Zaful is always a great resource for styling inspiration. Check out there Zaful floral midi dress Summer 2017 and use the coupon : ZafulChen for more a huge discount.









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment