Miz and Moxie: Hey GRRRL Hey! Dress Me Up!

There's something special, kinda kilig and sweet (touched) feeling, every time I'll be receiving collaboration emails from different brands or prospect partners. I feel so overwhelmed, amazed and humbled at the same time by the attention I received. Such an honor. No matter how small or how huge that collab will be, the fact that they have that interest to tie our blogger-partner string my heart really melts. Just imagine among the sea of bloggers in PH, I was blessed to be on their blogger's list. (All Glory to God!)



Few weeks ago I got an unexpected email (again). It was from a brand unfamiliar and new to me.But upon checking it (ofcourse! A little background check! hehe). I got so so so so excited! It was from Miz and Moxie, the hottest Online Shop in the metro. To give you a little background, M+M is is a Cool, Casual, Curated shop in MNL. Their mission is two-fold: first, to provide a platform for talented & reasonably-priced local brands. Second, to share them all with an expanding network of style-hungry young women. 


I was blessed to be part of their first batch of  MM Grrrls! We had a really fun-filled day of LIVE-Photoshoot in their HQ. This will prolly one for the books of my blogging "career". (K!Cheret! Haha). But seriously working as a free-lance stylist, I get used to working behind the scene but this opportunity was kinda different. MODEL for a day! Thanks MM!


(check out my BTS: VLOG)



Here's the final creative layouts.


Top:

Skirt:

Shoes:

Bag:


Top:

Skirt:

Shoes:

Bag:

Accessories:


Top:

Shorts:

Outerwear:

Shoes:

Hats:

Necklace:


Top:

Outerwear:

Shorts:

Shoes:

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Millennial Grrrls make some noise  for the brand that specially curate quality pieces for you and me!
 No matter what your style is they got eeeerrrthang you.







Video Credits: @JustineGalang








Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment