THE FAUX-FUR LOVE


Admit it if you're a girl who truly loves fashion : "TIIS GANDA" is your mantra! We don't care about a leather, turtle necks, bomber jackets, thigh high booties in a crazy humid weather. Nothing can stop us from having a bold appearance and power dressing. (yeah! even the hot temp! Haha) 

(wearing: Jord Woodwatch)
They said summer is finally over  and yet why summer heat hump still remains? Summer never ends in PH! But that won't stop me from wearing my current obsession. I fell in love with this faux fur the moment I laid my eyes on it from a Thrifty Shop. I hesitated getting it coz I wonder when and where will I wear it. To be honest I am not a huge fan of wearing jackets but oh boy I don't want to take this one off because it looks sooooo good and feels so good! It gives me an eclectic yet oh-so-feminine style. 
Some might raise their brows if they'll see me hitting the streets with my fur. But I hella, don't care! There's something about wearing a faux furry jacket that makes me feel like a million bucks. Maybe it's the attention it draws in a crowd, or maybe it's the simple pleasure of being surrounded by soft faux fur 24-7 while wearing one, but either way, it's always a good choice.  
A solid fur is a great starting point for those new to the fur trend because it's easy to match with any other solid color. When making your first faux fur purchase, stick to neutrals like browns, grays and blacks, but if you're feeling daring try a solid color or even brighter yet classy shade of Marsala  take on the faux fur trend will do. 
I toned down my eclectic look by pairing it with my abused sneakers from New Balance. Always! Always, balance everything. Sneakers is an absolute GO-TO buddy in any occasion, just know how to style it.
Shades: Charles&Kieth
Sneakers: New Balance
watch: Jord Wood Watch
JORD has come out with a new line of wood watches and I was lucky enough to be able to review one. I love the idea of a wooden watch. Aside from it's an eco-friendly watch model. Jord watches are very lightweight, which is a big plus if you’re into chunky watches. I could see wearing this as an everyday watch. It's  completely light maple raw wood shade so it would match any outfit I will drape into.

Going back...  I challenge you to branch out and try this warm furry trend when the temp rise a bit. (I mean on a rainy day. Haha)















PHOTO BY: @jpbdeleon




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment